Thursday 31 March 2016

1- Intro

Girl with the China tattoo - it's a weird one isn't it.  I was inspired by the fantastic character of Lisbeth Salander from the Millennium series, one I would fully recommend (however not for the faint hearted!). The first novel 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' is brilliant, and quite obviously from where I was inspired for the title of this blog.

So am I similar to Lisbeth Salander? Will this blog be full of my fascinating hacking expeditions? No. Not at all. In actuality i'm just a girl, with a China tattoo, quite literally. Four years ago I got the Chinese characters for China - 中国 - tattooed onto my body and have suffered the teasing from fellow classmates ever since, (not that they understand the meaning behind my actions of course). 

In a nutshell this blog will consist of very short, concise, posts revealing differences and similarities and basically anything I find worthy of writing about living in China. Did I mention I live in China?

Enjoy!

Amie ~


No comments:

Post a Comment